So I'm sitting here on andi's bed waiting for 3 30 to roll around because that's the time I told Jon and Sangi would be convenient.....I'm kinda wishing I would have said earlier....I just want to go home!!! Home would be nice lol last time me and kim visited Hugoton I just wanted to stay there:( I'm aware that there's not much to do in Hugoton but it's more than Haviland...and I just like the town a whole lot better. Oh my goodness! I am so excited that I'll have good phone service, good internet service AND cable...gonna be a good break from this town that feels like a little bubble with no fun in it at all. I'll get to sleep in, and have no classes for a whole week! Then Christmas break will be amazing too:) I'm sooooo ready!
Changing the subject but have you ever thought about how weird dreams are? Like....why do they happen? How do they happen..I have the craziest dreams! Sometime I'm just gonna research dreams and I'll probably put the info on here cause I'm lame haha but seriously....like it's weird who can be in them cause they can be totally random and someone you havent thought about in FOREVER, and what can happen, it's like things you would never even dream of dreaming haha was that a pun? if it was it sucked I know...
Wellll I know this wasn't a very long blog but I have to finish putting things in my car and turn in my math paper.....woo...next time I blog I will be home! :D
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment