Hello bloggers!
Okay so obviously I am not an awesome blogger because I wrote 2 blogs and deleted them cause I thought they were too personal, my apologies...I will be better about blogging...uh...better?
So I realized that no one really cares about anyone but themselves..haha I realize that's blunt, but hey I can be blunt sometimes...it's the truth. Anywho I was doing a presentation today with my group and I wonder why people get nervous in class...I mean I still do get a little nervous sometimes, but they're not even listening! And if they are they're not judging (most the time) so a lil life lesson for ya today is to not care what they think cause they probably don't even care! Hooray for not caring!
It's so nice to be out of the dorms too....I haven't been in the dorms as much lately and I feel so much better and happier, I think it's good to mix it up a bit if you have a personality close to mine at all...If I stay in the dorms to long I feel like I can actually go crazy! But it's nice having such an awesome room-mate and sweety-mate:) I <3 them sooooooo much! haha theyre so cute...they've been making stockings for all of their friends for christmas and it's just great:)
I really miss home and I'm super-duper glad I'm leaving tomorrow, it's not like I haven't gone home much or it's far away but I just miss Hugoton. A sad factor to my break is Lena won't be there:( I haven't seen her since August and I think I'll go crazy if something lame happens and I can't see her during Christmas...I should be able to tho, I miss our crazy fun nights where we'd put on crazy makeup and we'd do our hair all fun, throwing eggs at people at the eagle's nest, *decorating* my mega-lame ex boyfriend's car with tampons, pads, and cheap loungerie, ding dong ditching some people's houses and driving around with the loud music and dancing all crazy, *sigh* can you tell I miss her? Lol we're so alike and awesome it's not even funny haha okay just kidding about the awesome part....not really....haha:) but Christmas break should be fun because I get to see her!!!!
I plan on hanging out with Chris and Krysta....I miss them quite a lot also:/
Let's see I think I'll be doing 3 photoshoots when I get home....ahhh lol fun but ahhh.....no joke. One of them will be my sister so it won't be too stressful.
I plan on working out every day I'm home because I really really really need to AND we have a flippin awesome basement that has a bunch of workout stuff that will be fun to use, i dont even care if my brother in law sees me working out! Which is a big deal for me....I just miss working out and feeling somewhat skinny...stinkin college..i really need to start eating better before i weigh like 200 pounds!!!!
Im surprised I don't yet:s yikes....
Hmm I should probably start on my homework tho...no fun:/
Til next time....peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment